LD Systems LDV15G2 Passive Full-Range Speaker
The LDV15G2 is a dependable, professional passive speaker with first-rate components and an advanced design for exacting demands and all applications on stage, in the rental sector, and in permanent installations.
The sturdy 2-way bass-reflex design is loaded with a specially developed 15″ woofer and a 1.4″ custom tweeter equipped with a protection circuit. They are driven by lightweight, high-performance neodymium magnets and ensure crystal-clear, powerful reproduction down to 50Hz with maximum dynamics in a dispersion angle of 70° x 55°. The CD horn rotates for vertical and horizontal operation. The LDV15G2 has a rated load of 650W continuous power and produces a maximum sound level pressure of 128dB.
The rugged birch plywood enclosure, which is covered by a water-resistant Dura-Coat LX finish, has a 50° angle for use as a floor monitor. The input and output connectors are Neutrik Speakon sockets. The pole mount is vertically adjustable for optimal orientation. M8 threaded inserts, rubber feet, and a sturdy front grille round out the features. Ergonomic milled carrying handles ensure convenient transport. There is an extensive range of accessories available for the LDV15G2.
- Model Name: LDV15G2
- Type: Bassreflex
- Woofer: 15″ Neodymium with 4″ voice coil
- Horn: 1.4″ CD-Horn
- Compression Driver: BMS 4554L 1.4″ with 1.75″ voice coil
- Dispersion: 70° x 55° rotatable
- Power Capacity (Cont./Peak): 650 W / 1300 W
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 19 kHz
- SPL 1 W / 1 m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Connectors (In / Out): 2 x Neutrik NL-4
- Protection: Tweeter Protection
- Crossover Frequency: 1,6 kHz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-Coat LX Textured
- Finish Dimensions (W x H x D): 450 × 716 × 448 mm
- Features: Ergonomic milled handles, Stand support adjustable vertically (SM707), M8 rigging points
- Available Accessory: LDV-15PC (Protection Cover)
- (PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE RE SHIPPING)