The LDV12 is a professional passive speaker with high-quality components and an advanced design for a comprehensive range of applications on stage, in the rental sector, and in permanent installations.
The rugged 2-way bass-reflex design is loaded with a specially developed 12″ woofer and a 1″ BMS tweeter with a protection circuit. These are driven by lightweight, high-performance neodymium magnets and ensure powerful, crystal-clear reproduction with a frequency response with plenty of low end and maximum dynamics in a dispersion angle of 70° x 55°. The CD horn rotates for vertical and horizontal operation. The LDV12G2 has a rated load of 500W continuous power and produces a maximum sound level pressure of 126dB.
The rugged birch plywood enclosure, which is covered by a water-resistant Dura-Coat LX finish, has a 50° angle for use as a floor monitor. The input and output connectors are Neutrik Speakon sockets. The pole mount is vertically adjustable for optimal orientation. M8 threaded inserts, rubber feet, and a sturdy front grille round out the features. Ergonomic milled carrying handles ensure convenient transport. There is an extensive range of accessories available for the LDV12G2.
- Model Name: LDV12G2
- Type: Bassreflex
- Woofer: 12″ Neodymium with 3″ voice coil
- Horn: 1″ CD Horn
- Compression Driver: BMS4538L
- Dispersion: 70° x 55° rotatable
- Power Capacity (Cont./Peak): 500 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz – 19 kHz
- SPL 1 W / 1 m: 99 dB
- Max. SPL: 126 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Connectors (In / Out): 2 x Neutrik NL-4
- Protection: Tweeter Protection
- Crossover Frequency: 1,6 kHz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-Coat LX Textured Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 390 × 620 × 368 mm
- Features: Ergonomic milled handles, Stand support adjustable vertically (SM707), M8 rigging points
- Available Accessory: LDV-12PC (Protection Cover)
- (PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE RE SHIPPING)