The LDV8G2 is a passive 2-way speaker with professional features for a wide range of applications.
The ultra-compact bass-reflex design is loaded with a specially developed 8″ woofer and a 1″ tweeter with a protection circuit. They are driven by lightweight, high-performance neodymium magnets and ensure powerful reproduction with balanced frequency response and high dynamics in a dispersion angle of 70° x 55°. The CD horn rotates for vertical and horizontal operation. The LDV8G2 has a rated load of 250W continuous power. The maximum sound pressure level is 119dB.
The rugged birch plywood enclosure, which is covered by a water-resistant Dura-Coat LX finish, has a 50° angle for use as a floor monitor. The input and output connectors are Neutrik Speakon sockets. An aluminium pole mount, threaded inserts for flyware and mounting brackets, rubber feet, and a rugged front grille round out the features. Ergnomic milled handles simplify transport. There is an extensive range of accessories available for the LDV8G2.
- Model Name: V-8 G2
- Type: Bassreflex
- Woofer: 8″ Neodymium with 2,5″ voice coil
- Horn: 1″ CD-Horn
- Compression Driver: 1″ Neodymium with 1,35″ voice coil
- Dispersion: 70° x 55° rotatable
- Power Capacity (Continuous/Peak): 250 W / 500 W
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz – 19 kHz
- SPL 1 W/1 m: 95 dB
- Max. SPL: 119 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Connectors (In / Out): 2 x Neutrik NL-4
- Protection: Tweeter Protection
- Crossover Frequency: 1,6 kHz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-Coat LX Textured Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 286 x 460 x 266 mm
- Features: Ergonomic milled handles, Alu stand support (36 mm), M8 rigging points
- Available accessory:
LDV8PC (Protection Cover)
- (PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE RE SHIPPING)