Rave/Disco Equipment info
This formation of audio system is capable of delivering sound re-enforcement to any size audiences you might require for your event. The overall system can be looked upon as two different audio systems, one for the audience and the other for the DJ’s or MC’s. The general set up this for the performance of process music (CD, vinyl disc turntables, Mini Disc, Hard Disc player etc.), with this formation the audio monitoring system is generally limited to 1 or 2 channel for the DJ/’s/MC’s. One audio engineer would operate and monitor the overall output performance of the system.
Basic components, FOH audio system
- Audio mixers 8 to 16 input channels
- 32 band graphic equaliser
- Noise gate/compression/expanders
- Output crossover split 3 or 4 way to audio power amplifiers
- Top/Mid/Upper Bass, Line array speaker cabinet clusters (Vertical or Horizontal Line Array)
- Plus flying truss if line arrays are to be flown
- Short or Long throw Sub bass units
- Power amplifiers
- Powered Stage monitoring floor cabinets (full range)
- Power source 16 – 32 amp
- All the necessary cabling
- Microphones or DI boxes (direct input) relative to the number of input channels required.
The above systems can be supplemented by adding additional audio component such as radio microphones, radio in the ear monitoring systems and other outboard audio component’s.