Yamaha MW12C 12:4 USB Mixing Studio with Cubase AI Music Software
If you have a computer -laptop or desktop, Windows™ or Macintosh™ -and you want to make music with it, we’ve got the setup for you. The new MW USB Mixing Studio series mixers give you everything you need to turn your computer system into a complete, full- featured, high-performance home recording studio. The new MW uses a single cable USB =connection to interface with your computer, for bi-directional audio data transfer. It gives you comprehensive signal input and mixing features in a compact size. It also includes the powerful Cubase AI4 music production software, allowing you to capture your performances, embellish and enhance them with plug-in synths and effects, and mix them down to stereo. In other words, the MW gives you all the elements of a recording system, one that is remarkably easy to set up and operate.
- Single USB connection, isntant studio
- Felxible 8 Channel and 10 Channel configurations
- Easy to use 1 Knob Compression
- Monitor Mix
- Easy access panel and high quality parts
- Channel on switches
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Phantom Power: DC+48 V
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 44.1, 48 kHz, Depend on the application of PC
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ST OUT = Less Than 0.1 %, +14dBu, 20Hz-20kHz, Input Gain Control at minimum
- Cross Talk: -70 dB, STEREO L/R, CH 1-2, PAN panned Hard left or right.
- Dimensions: Width: 436.6mm – Height: 86.1mm – Depth: 346.2mm
- Weight: 3kg