Shure 55SH-2 Classic
Shure 55SH-2 Classic is An unmistakable stage icon for 70 years, the 55SH Series II vocal microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing for pure vintage look and feel. The Shure 55SH Series II is suited specifically to vocal applications. Therefore, typically live performance, public address as well as for broadcasting, recording, and sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable. A cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern is employed to minimize sound pickup from the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
Product Features of the Shure 55SH-2 Classic
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -58 dBV/Pa / 1,33 mV/Pa
- Weight: 624 g
Please contact Shure Microphones for more detail information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.