Sennhieser Speech Line SL HEADMIC SET
Sennhieser Speech Line Digital Wireless Head Microphone System
The Headmic Set comes with the the brand new SL Headmic 1 condenser head worn microphone, the Body pack transmitter, stationary receiver and everything to use or install.
The headmic 1 is very sleek, robust and still weighs only 7g without the cable. The black and silver design almost disappears in the environment and still offers the best sound performance.
All sets also come with rechargeable battery with up to 15 hrs operating time. The battery is also usb-rechargeable, the cable is also in the box.
The two type of sets are either rack mount Sets (-R) come with rack mounts and everything to be mounted in a rack, or as a Case Version (-C Version), in a case – without rack mounts, if you don‘t want to install the receiver.
Speech Line Features
- Automatic Frequency Management: No frequency planning or manual fine tuning required due to Auto Frequency Management.
- Automatic Audio Level Management: Adjusts gain levels and sensitivity fully automatically and always guarantees superior audio clarity.
- Remote App: Easy monitoring and operation via the Wireless System Remote App for iOS or Android.
- Optimum Speech Intelligibility: Audio presets for male/female voices, and precon figured sound profiles for dedicated settings.
- Automatic Interference Management: Actively avoids wireless transmission disturbances by quickly switching to a free frequency.
- Convenient Recharging: Powerful Li-Ion technology – Outstanding battery life up to 15 h.
- License-Free: License-free operation, no registration required.
- Future-Proof 1.9 GHz: A smart investment in a future-proof frequency range.
- Advanced 256-Bit AES Encryption: The strongest encryption algorithm for secure wireless transmission.
- Multi channel Operation: Up to 20 RF channels per range (dependant on local regulations).
- AF frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: > 120 dB (A)
- THD (1 kHz): typ. 0.1 %
- Audio sampling: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB (A)
- Encryption: AES 256
- Modulation: GFSK with back channel
- Transmission method: TDMA | Space diversity
- Latency: 19 ms
Temperature range – relative air humidity max. 95 %
- Operation: –10 °C to +55 °C
- Storage: –20 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature range is influenced by battery characteristics.
RF frequency ranges:
- EU: 1,880 to 1,900 MHz
- USA: 1,920 to 1,930 MHz
- Brazil: 1,910 to 1,920 MHz
- Taiwan: 1,880 to 1,895 MHz
- Japan: 1,893 to 1,906 MHz
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz: 1 kΩ
- Min. terminating impedance: 4.7 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa ± 3 dB
- Diameter of mic capsule: 3.3 mm
- Max. sound pressure level: 143 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 27 dB(A)
- Supply current: approx. 240 μA
- Power supply: 4.5 to 15 V
- Relative air humidity max.: 95 %
- Cable length: 1.6 m
- Diameter of boom arm: 1.1 mm
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack plug or Sennheiser special connector (-4 variant)
- Weight (without cable): approx. 7 g
- Operation: -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage: -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
Speech Line Body Pack Specifications
- RF output power: adaptive, up to 250 mW (country-specific)
- Line input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Input sensitivity: automatic sensitivity adjustment
- AF connection socket: 3.5 mm jack socket, lockable
- Weight (w/o accupack): approx. 88 g
AF frequency response
- Mic: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Line: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Max. input level
- Mic: 2.2 V RMS
- Line: 3.3 V RMS
- Accupack: BA 30 (Li-Ion, 3.7 V)
- Batteries (optional occessory): 2 x AA size battery (1.5 V)
- Accupack: typ. 15 h
- Batteries (optional accessory): typ. 11 h
Speech Line Rack Receiver Specifications
- RF sensitivity: < –90 dBm
- RF output power back channel: adaptive, up to 250 mW (country-specific)
- Display: OLED
- Network protocol: Media Control Protocol | TCP/IP IPv4 (DHCP, Manual)/IPv6
- Power supply: 12 V DC
- Current consumption: 350 mA
- AF connection sockets: XLR/2 x RCA
- Antenna sockets: 2 x Rev-SMA
- Network socket: RJ45
- DC socket for power supply: hollow jack
- Weight: approx. 828 g
Digital gain: adjustable in 6-dB steps
- Mic/line level switch: –24 dB/0 dB
- XLR, balanced: max. +18 dBu
- RCA, unbalanced: max. +6 dBu
- Low cut: –3 dB at 120 Hz
- Equalizer: 7-band graphic equalizer with sound presets
- Automatic gain control AGC: Compression/expansion with automatic make-up gain function