Features: QSC RMX5050a Power Amplifier 2x1800W @ 4ohms (2x2500W@2ohms) 3U
- The new flagship of the RMX line, the RMX 5050 provides extremely high power
- The RMX 5050 provides advanced thermal performance, delivering higher continuous power
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- 3RU chassis only 16″ deep
- Professional quality performance – incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs for maximum flexibility
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- 3-year warranty. An optional 3-year extended service contract is available.
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: TC 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1050W. EIA 1kHz, 0.1% THD: 1100W.
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1600W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1800W.
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 2000W. EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 2500W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 3200W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 3600W.
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 5000W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.42V
- Voltage Gain: 64x (36 dB)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced, 20k ohms balanced
- Power Requirements: 100, 120 or 240 Volts AC (±10%) 50-60 Hz (factory configured).
- Power Requirements: 120V models require 20 Amp service and are supplied with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Dimensions: 19″ (48.3 cm) wide, 5.25″ (13.3 cm) tall, 15.9″ (40.39 cm) overall depth
- Weight: 75 lbs (34.02 kg) net, 87 lbs (39.46 kg) shipping
- Front: AC power switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain control.
- Rear: 10-pole DIP switch featuring LF filter on/off
- Rear: LF filter 30/50 Hz
- Rear: Clip Limiter on/off controls for each channel and switches for selecting Stereo, Parallel, or Bridge mode
- Rear: Push-button circuit breaker for each channel.