QSC GX3 Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand – professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability – are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value – something everyone can use.
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Typically, loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker’s
Features: QSC GX3 Professional Power Amplifier 2x425W @ 4ohms 2U
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4″ TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs; Speakon® combo accepts: 1/4″ (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs.
- Outputs; Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1″/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the system temperature damage without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- 8 ohms 1 kHz (both channels driven): 300W
- 8 ohms / 1 kHz (single channel driven): 350W
- 4 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven): 425 W
- 4 ohms / 1 kHz (single channel driven): 500 W
- Distortion (1 dB below rated power, 1 kHz): 8 ohms: less than 0.02%. 4 ohms: less than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.2 Vrms
- Voltage Gain @ 8 ohms: 32.2 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class B
- Power Requirements: 6.3A
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection.
- Front Panel: Gain controls, 21 detents.
- Front Panel: Red Clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold.
- Front Panel: Green Signal LEDs, threshold -35 dB.
- Front Panel: Blue Power LED, AC on
- Rear Panel Controls: Full Range / Crossover switch. 100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Dimensions: Height: 3.5″ (89 mm) 2RU, Width: 19″ (483 mm), Depth: 10.1″ (257 mm)
- Weight: 27 lbs (12.1 kg) net. 31 lbs (14.1 kg) shipping