The LD Systems EQ215 is a stereo 15 band graphic equalizer in standard 19″/1U rack format designed for professional live and studio applications. It offers the most common features such as 2/3 octave bands, 20 mm faders, a switchable 50 Hz low cut filter, a ± 12 dB input gain range and an EQ Bypass switch.
The XLR and jack 6,3 mm Neutrik connectors provide flexibility and quality. The rugged construction of the unit (metal housing, high quality faders) will provide a long lasting and reliable operational life. The cost effective LD Systems EQ215 gives you full control of your sound.
- Model name: LDEQ215
- Bandwith: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0,5/-1 dB
- Frequency Response: < 10 Hz to < 50 kHz, +0,5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Signal-to- Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- THD + Noise: < 0,004 %
- Interchannel crosstalk: <- 80 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Inputs: jack 6,3 mm, XLR female
- Outputs: jack 6,3 mm, XLR male
- Max. Input Level: >+21 dBu balanced or unbalanced
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 x 44,5 x 153 mm