The LD Systems DP1600 Power Amplifier offers an amplifiying level of 2 x 800 W 2 Ohm
The new DEEP² amp series features four class-H power amplifiers with toroidal core offering amplifying levels from 2 x 400 W till 2 x 810 W at 4 Ohm. During the development of this series we attached a great importance to the reliability and the durability of the amps in continuous operation, this is why we used exclusively high end and selected components for the construction of these products.
The DEEP² series features a Clip Limiter as well as every common protection circuits. These amps are 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm (bridge) stable in continuous operation. On the rear panel you will find all the common In- and Outputs.
The DEEP² series will convince every user thanks to a dynamic andvery clear sound which is perfectly adapted for Subbass applications as well as for multifunctional speakers. All models are lightweight and feature a robust steel plate housing and a very user friendly and compact design.
The DEEP² series will prove to be a profitable and reliable choice for bands, renting companies and professional users thanks to its excellent price/performance ratio.
- Model Name: DP1600
- Output Power 1 kHz:
- 2 Ohm: 2 x 800W
- 4 Ohm: 2 x 650W
- 8 Ohm: 2 x 450W
- Bridge 4 Ohm: 1600W
- Bridge 8 Ohm: 1300W
- Output Circuity: Class H
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- THD: < 0.1 %
- S/N Ratio: 106dB
- Damping Factor: >400 at 8 Ohms
- Crosstalk: >80 dB
- Voltage Gain: 38 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775 V
- Input Impedance: >20 kOhm
- Protection: DC, Temp, Short Circuit, Over Current
- Controls: On/Off, 2xVolume, Ground lift, Bridge/Stereo
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Volume, Limit, Protect
- Input: XLR/6,3mm Jack (Combo)
- Link Output: XLR
- Output: Speakon compatible / Binding post
- AC Input: Volex Power Plug
- Cooling System: High efficienty, two speed auto controlled fan
- Cooling tunnel: from front to back
- Power Supply: AC ~ 230V / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 88 x 370 mm
- Weight: 15,9 kg (PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE RE SHIPPING)