The G12M Greenback has evolved over the decades but still retains its essential, sought-after tone.
This version exhibits all the classic G12M characteristics but is voiced with additional broad mid-range attack and restrained top-end to give a forward, punchy attitude to chords and a searing lead tone without fizz.
With its well-controlled low-end it can be used singly in low-powered amps, or in multiples for high-power rock heads. It’s an ideal speaker to bring drive and definition to modern high gain amps.
- Nominal diameter: 12″, 305 mm
- Power Rating:25 W
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75″, 44.5 mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Frequency range: 75-5000 Hz
- Resonance frequency, FS: 75 Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.7 Ohm & 13.1 Ohm
- Diameter: 12.2″, 309 mm
- Overall depth: 5.1″, 130 mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.9″, 150 mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1″, 283 mm
- Mounting slot dimensions 0.31″, 7.9 mm Ø
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7″, 297 mm
- (PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE RE SIPPING)